Having your boiler serviced once a year is important to your boilers overall health as any underlying faults can be picked up and addressed. A regular boiler service and maintenance will ensure your gas boiler is in a great working condition; and avoids any unnecessary boiler breakdowns.
We offer fast and efficient boiler servicing on all major boiler brands such as Valliant, Worcester Bosch, Baxi, Ideal, Glow Worm and many other major boiler brands. We will carry out a range of checks during your annual boiler service to see if your boiler is running safely and efficiently. Some common warning signs such as a yellow flame instead of blue flame, low pressure setting of under 1 bar, regular boiler overheating, pilot light going out and smoke marks appearing around the appliance all indicate that your boiler needs a service.
When you book your annual boiler service with us, our Gas Safe Registered engineer will come and visit your home at a time that is arranged during the booking and is convenient for you. Our boiler service costs from as little as £45, This is incredible value for money as we cover a wide variety of checks to ensure your boiler is operating properly and at its best.
If you have any questions about booking your annual boiler service, please get in touch and our friendly team will be happy to help. Don’t delay, book your boiler service appointment today by calling 07771 956641.
- Check suitability and safety of your boiler location
- Check proximity of combustible materials to boiler
- Check externally and internally for signs of visual damage
- Check condition, position and fitting of flue
- Check the boiler for correct operation
- Check the size and dimensions of the open vented flue
- Check the flue for effectiveness and safety
- Check the flue for corrosion or blockages
- Check dirt and residue build up on burners and clean where necessary
- Check the pilot burner and sensor probes and cables
- Check the heat exchanger and clean as necessary
- flame sensing device
- Check correct operation of boiler and upper limit thermostat
- Check operation of flame sensor
- Check operation of water pressure control
- Reduce pressure or re-pressurise if necessary
- Check adequate ventilation
- Check position and condition of flue guard where required
- Check for any flue spillage
- Check appropriate pole isolation switch fitted
- Check condition and correct operation of electrical wiring
- Run the boiler checking for proper functionality and gas leaks
- Check and record appliance burner and main burner pressures
- Check heating and timer controls
Need A Boiler Service?
Our Boiler Service Cost Only £45!
We’re Gas Safe Registered Engineers. Don’t delay, call us to book a boiler service or boiler safety check appointment today.